1. Describe your character's relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten? Ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?
Renee didn't have the best relationship with her parents and it started to show when she would rebel by doing marijuana, drink alcohol and popping pills at the end of her senior year of high. But Renee is now trying to fix the relationship with them by the suggestion of her older brother Matt Wachter. But her father is more willing to work with their relationship compared to her mother who thinks she's bound to fail at staying clean and sober.
2. What are your characters most prominent physical features?
Her clavicle piercing and her tattoos
3. Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don't have any, is there a reason? She has a deep scar from when on her left arm from a car accident due to a drunk driver.
4. How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?
Renee hates thinking she's vain since she doesn't think she's all that great looking despite people telling her otherwise
Renee thinks she not all that attractive especially her time in the WWE and how she felt like the odd one out since she was more attractive to guys who were into Alternative Modeling like Suicide Girls and doing wrestling just to support herself.
5. What's your character's ranking on the Kinsey scale?
Renee is a 3 on the Kinsey scale.
6. Describe your character's happiest memory.
Her happiest memory is when she had her first wrestling match and joining Suicide Girls
7. Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why? Starting drugs and alcohol at a young age and acting out in front of her parents.
8. Day of Favorites! What's your character's favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?
Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream
Color: Navy Blue
Song: Anything J-rock or Black Metal
9. Who does your character trust?
She doesn't trust too many people she people saw her as a angry and bitter psychopath due to her bringing in dead animals home and scaring people with them in high school. But if she did trust with would be Sarah Leto(RP'er on Twitter) and he Brother Matt Wachter.
10. Can you define a turning point in your character's life? Multiples are acceptable.
When she went into rehab after OD'ing on Pain killers and alcohol after a Milwaukee Brewers game when she was in her hotel.
11. Is there an animal you equate with your character?
Hmm...I think a bull will suit her. Just because she acts like one a lot and that she is a bit of a asshole.
12. How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email? She has Twitter despite no one really talks to her but Sarah. But she loves learning new things when it comes to technology.
13. What does your character's bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep? Her bed is actually not all that messy, just the covers are all on her and wrapped as if she was cold.
14. How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?
Renee doesn't really care about weather changes like Extreme cold. But she'll bitch if it's extreme heat since she really hates Southern weather and California weather.
15. Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl?
She's more of a afternoon person, she hates the morning unless she has to work that day but she can be a night owl if she wanted to.
16. Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative? Her brother Matt, his wife Libby and she considers no one a blood relative in all due honesty.
17. What's your character's desk/work space look like? Are they neat or messy?
It's practically strewn with empty bottles of water and a open laptop that is always being charged. She occasionally cleans up when she doesn't have enough room for her desk/workspace to move her arms around when getting something to drink
18. Is your character a good cook? What's their favorite recipe, whether they're good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.) Renee is good at barbequing things and the basic things as long as they have direction on how to make it. But otherwise she's mostly buying Japanese food from plenty of Asian stores.
19. What's your character's preferred means of travel?
She prefers cars or tour busses. She hates planes with a passion unless she really has to.
20. Does your character have any irrational fears?
She has a irrational fear of
21. What would your character's cutie mark be?
Her clavicle piercing. (Collarbone)
22. If your character could time travel, where would they go?
Then Edo period or Sengoku Era of Japan.
23. Is your character superstitious?
Yes, she believes most superstitions that are from Japan. But the only thing she believe Western wise with superstitions is walking under a ladder.
24. What might your character's ideal romantic partner be?
Her ideal romantic partner would be someone who is opposite to her but not to much. Someone who understands her and tries to get to know her looking past her asshole comments and personality and someone who has a sense of humor.
25. Describe your character's hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?
They're slightly calloused from weight lifting. But they are long and small.
26. Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.
Favorite Comfort food: Curry
Favorite Vice: Her Xbox One
Favorite Hot Drink: Earl Grey Tea
Favorite Time of the Year: As long as it's not Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day.
27. Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.
Weak and Powerless-A Perfect Circle- I chose that since she has a drug and alcohol addiction that she thought she couldn't function with out doing some type of drug and drinking. When she overdosed on pills and alcohol she knew that she was weak and powerless to her addictions.
Paramore-Future- After getting clean, she wants to live her life and leave the past behind. That's what she wanted and she wants to chase her future and her dreams and not look back to her messy and chaotic past. Even if that means she can't comeback in the WWE due to her past, she wants to prove that she can be professional and wants to prove her critics wrong.
28. If your character's life was a genre, what would it be?
Drama, Romance and Action maybe a little horror since she had a thing for collecting road kill and scaring her family with it and people in school. Threatening people she didn't like that the road kill would be them and they would never knowing if she was going to actually do it.
29. How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?
She always smells clean like soap. She sometimes wears perfume but it's not often since she has a Gorgio Armani Si perfume that she bought. She prefers smelling clean like soap.
30. And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself.
You were my first OC ever and even though you're a angry asshole towards others in the later years. I still would like to work on getting you help and it's great your first step was to go into rehab and get clean and sober. I know you're not the most liked OC but I still think there's hope for you to change. Also stop the hate with others. It's not a good look. But once you start working on your self more. I think people would be able to get past that. Y'know but follow your heart and not with drugs or alcohol, okay? I still love you since you were my first OC.
Briana aka Setsuyami.